Asphalt shingles are the most commonly used roofing material throughout Ontario and for a good reason. The benefits list of this roofing material is enormous.
We’re The Asphalt Shingle Specialists
People in the roofing industry often say asphalt shingles “raise the BAR,” an acronym for beautiful, affordable, reliable roofing.
Asphalt shingles come in a variety of different styles, colours and texture. Furthermore, many asphalt shingle manufacturers design them to resemble tile, slate, cedar shake or shingles, and even a general wood look.
The installation is simple and easy, reducing the expenses incurred by the homeowner. While at the same time, they’re durable, along with cost-effective and easy to maintain.
Here are some of the benefits associated with asphalt shingles.
Asphalt Shingles are Very Affordable
- A high number of pricing options
- Inexpensive installation costs
- Excellent cost to value ratio
- Very affordable
- Extremely long life-expectancy
- Excellent weight – Not to heavy on the boards of residential roofs, but not to light either
- Very few leak problems (If installed correctly)
Ease of Installation, Maintenance and Repair
- Lots of qualified installers (if you know what you’re looking for)
- Easy and fast installation process
- Easy to repair and replace shingles
- No additional structural requirements to carry the extra weight
- Very low-maintenance
- Large selection of beautiful colour profiles
- Many textures to choose from
- A unique catalogue of shingle styles
- Can achieve a wood, cedar, or slate look (without the higher costs)
Furthermore, asphalt shingles are recyclable, and most recycling services in large metropolitan areas can recycle the material. What might surprise you is recycled shingles are one of the primary ingredients for the asphalt, which contractors use for asphalt paving.
At Highpoint Roofing and Eavestrough, We’re Asphalt Shingle Roofing Installation Specialists
Although asphalt shingles have one of the most significant benefit profile of any roofing material and have proven themselves time and time again to withstand the harsh Canadian winters, there is ONE caveat. For asphalt shingles to be genuinely long-lasting, they must be installed correctly and to manufacturers specifications.
Anyone can hammer a few shingles onto some wood. Still, only a real roofing professional like the team of them here at Highpoint Roofing and Eavestrough can install an asphalt roofing system that will last over the years.
Call Highpoint for a Complimentary Asphalt Shingle Roof Inspection and Estimate
Are you a homeowner who wants to skip the frustration of looking for a roofing company that is going to do the job right the first time? Where the company you choose not only installs an asphalt shingle roof that looks beautiful but a roof that will protect your home and family for years to come? If so, call Highpoint Roofing and Eavestrough today.
We will come to your home and do a complimentary no-obligation roofing inspection and estimate. We’ll educate you throughout the process. Knowing this information will allow you to make the best decision on your new roofing system.